Here’s a fun breakfast recipe for you. This is a vegetable loaf recipe. Check out Fatima Rahman’s Vegetable Loaf Recipe at Home.
2 tablespoons oil
3 cups carrot pudding
1/4 cup potato crush
1/2 cup broccoli
3 cups tomatoes and capsicum powder
Crush onion 1/4 cup
Whisk together 1 teaspoon garlic
3 tablespoons chili pepper
1/2 cup flour
3 teaspoon coriander leaves crushed
1/2 teaspoon round chilli powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Salt tastes good
– Allow the oil to heat in a pan. Then leave the onion garlic in it and stir in it for a little while, rub it with salt and raw pepper.
– Then add the carrots, potatoes, broccoli, tomatoes and capsicum in a semi-boiled pan.
– Mix eggs, milk, baking powder and flour very well in a container.
– Mix the vegetable mixture in the flour mixture very well.
– Preheat the oven to 5 degrees F for 5 minutes.
– Pour mixture of flour and vegetables in a baking container and place in the oven.
– Bake for 5 minutes. Take the toothpick out of the oven to see if it has ever been.
– Let it cool for 5 minutes. Then serve it with a cake-like sauce with delicious healthy vegetable loaf.
– You can prepare the day before, and only serve in the oven by heating.