Tired of eating the same breakfast every morning? Making breakfast early in the morning is a really big task. But there is a solution to this very easily. You can make fun chicken omelette to make a difference in taste. You do not need much preparation for this recipe. Don’t need too much time. So let’s know how to make chicken omelette.
- Medium chicken – 3 o’clock,
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon,
- Garlic bata-1 teaspoon,
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon,
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 teaspoon,
- Chilli Peas – 3 teaspoons,
- Onion Bata- 2 tbsp
- Onion buns are thick – a half cup,
- Chili Cucumber Coarse – 2 tbsp
- Dhanipata kuchi thick – 2 tablespoons,
- Cinnamon / Cinnamon – 2/2,
- Oil – 3 cups,
- Talk yogurt – 3 cups,
- Tomato Chili Sauce – 1/2 cup.
Ready to make:
Except for the onion kuchi, coriander leaves, oil, cardamom, cinnamon, tomato chilli sauce, all the spices should be cooked for 3 hours. Then add oil to the curry, ghee with ghee and cinnamon with the meat. Later on with the onions. When it is almost done, chili kuchi, coriander leaves, kiwi, tomatoes and chilli sauce have to be rolled down.
Chicken Omelet Eggs can be hatched at any rate.