Jeera pani is a healthy and refreshing drinks. it’s a spicy, sweet, tangy and flavorful water. this jeera pani has several medical benefits and also helps digestion problems and improve your appetite.
- akher gur/molasses/jaggery – 1/2 cup
- sugar – 2 tablespoon
- water – 4 cups
- tamarind/tetul pulp – 2 tablespoon
- bit lobon/black salt – 1/2 teaspoon or to tast
- roasted cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
- for garnishing:
- lemon slices – as required
- Ice cubes – as required
- fresh mint leaves – as required
- in a small saucepan mix sugar, gur and one cup of water. bring to boil until dissolve.
- remove from heat and let it to cool.
- in a blender add sugar sugar – gur water, tamarind/tetul pulp, black salt, lemon juice. blend 3-4 second.
- adjust salt and sugar. strain jeera pani with a strainer.
- take your serving glasses, drop some ice cubes, lemon slice and pour the prepared jeera pani.
- garnish with some mint leaves.
- serve chilled!!